BravoBravo is an application designed to attract children to learn and practice Arabic and Math for school students. BravoBravo was built by educators for educators. The application was fully developed within a school environment and undergoes continuous research and development among learners, teachers and parents. BravoBravo is an educational application for the Arabic language and Mathematics. It is designed to empower schools, teachers, and parents to engage in enhancing students’ learning experience by encouraging practice and simplifying assessment.
BravoBravo streamlines school assessment and provides a real-time evaluation tool. The system is home to a large database of skill based questions suitable for all Arabic and Math curricula. Questions are presented to students through a game that is compatible with all smart devices. Each question is presented in varying levels of difficulty. BravoBravo offers a web dashboard for school administrators and teachers. The application and web portals are bilingual.
Students learn the Arabic language and Math as they play a game comprised of questions. The game is adaptive as it uses artificial intelligence to automatically generate harder or easier questions based on each student’s performance. The application covers Arabic language and Math skills taught to school students. The deep level of engagement and breadth of content expose students to a broad range of new words just by practicing.
BravoBravo liberates teachers’ time, redirecting their instruction efforts away from writing assignments, developing worksheets, and marking them. Instead, automated assessments and assignments allow teachers to pinpoint and nourish learners’ areas of strength and address their weaknesses. All assignments are differentiated to suit each learner’s ability.
As students play the games and answer the questions, data about their performance is collected and presented through portals and dashboards to reach different stakeholders. The application gives teachers a bird’s-eye view of a classroom’s performance and in-depth reports about individual learners.
Captured data is presented in the form of detailed analytics ranging from individual learner to district/country level.
BravoBravo covers leveled reading, oral reading, exams system, self-learning, educational remedial plans, differentiated learning, listening skills, monitoring tools, and much more. BravoBravo is the only application for the Arabic language that has received the highest rating (5 stars) from the educational app store. Its content adapts to all curricula. Key features of BravoBravo include:
- Error-free, age-appropriate content in line with our Arabic traditions and culture.
- Coverage of most learning outcomes of national standards for Native and Non-Native Arabic Speakers.
- Based on Scope and Sequence and covers more than 500 skills.
- Comprehensive system for leveled reading and a unique system for Oral Reading in terms of content and criteria.
- Supports listening as it provides huge content according to national standards.
- The application provides special content for writing skills and specifically designed questions.
- Includes more than 100,000 questions, 40,000 audio files, 15,000 sentences, 750 books, 300 explanation videos, 200 sets of flash cards and 100 animated stories.
- Audio questions and answers along with printable worksheets.
- Differentiated learning through interactive practices in different difficulty levels, in addition to home learning and a variety of lessons.
- Complete system for exams and evaluation.
- Exceptional data collection and presentation (through dashboards and reports) to all stakeholders.
- Automatic creation of learner remedial plans.
- Real application of learning through play, with games, achievements, and awards.
- Outstanding feedback from all users.