Middle East EdX Summit 2022
As the world acknowledges and praises the paradigm shift of Education from being Face-to-Face with penand paper to a complete virtual format with Zoom and Teams; Teachers, Students, Parents and Educationexperts continue on the journey to discover innovative ways for teaching and learning between thecombination of online and offline mediums.
Education-in the foreseeable future across K12 to University, has now become a blend of physical andonline learning which poses the challenge for having skilled teaching workforce to ensure students have aseamless learning experience, while ensuring a sustainable Ed business-model.
Scheduled on the 4th – 5th October 2022, at Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi, the Middle East EdX Summit 2022 in Abu Dhabi aims to focus onEnhancing the Education Experience in the region via progressive pedagogical systems, mapping teachingskills to new industry requirements and learning tools, by showcasing new EdTech solutions, best practicesand case studies right from a student applying for admission – classroom learning – teaching innovationstorunning a school successfully in this unpredictable environment.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
Key Speakers and Panelists
Benefits of Particpation
- Learn Directly from industry Leaders
- Post-Event Workshops
- Particpation Certificates
- Exclusive Networking
- Technology Showcase
- Solution Exhibition
- 1-1 Direct meeting with decision makers
- Direct access to industry updates and developments
Who will you meet at this event?
K-12 Schools, Colleges and Universities:
- Teachers, Professors
- Head of Schools, Principals, Deans
- Head of Admissions
- Head of Marketing
- Pedagogical experts
- Design Thinking experts
- Education Consultants
- Facilities Management
- Chief Digital Officers/ CIOs/IT Heads
- Digital Learning Heads/Directors
- E-Learning and Distance Learning Heads
Government and Private:
- Ministers, Deputy Ministers,
- Digital Content, Research & Innovation, Policy, School Policies,
- Director Generals and Secretary Generals
- Higher Education, STEM Education, Regional Education.
Virtual Labs, Solution Providers and Investors:
- Private Investors and Start-up Owners
- Education Technology, Classroom Technology, EdTech Business Portals
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Cloud, Hologram Technology Providers,
- Online Learning, E-Learning, Virtual Learning, Distance Learning
- Augmented / Virtual Reality, Innovation Labs, Consultants