ABT assessments / The International Benchmark Test for
Arabic – Islamic – Reading – Math – English – Science
Working with +600 schools and +465,000 Students
What is A.B.T assessments!
- In order to deliver the Arabic/Islamic/Social Studies and Reading to students, we follow the international standards in all our Benchmark Tests.
- A.B. T is an online Benchmark assessment for the subjects of the Arabic language, Islamic Education, Social studies, Math, English, Science and Reading for Arabs and Non-Arabs in the world.
- There are three assessments during the year: September Round – February Round – May Round.
- High-Quality assessments to measure students’ skills and accurately reflect their knowledge.
- The reports are generated from the baseline assessment and the end of-year assessment, outlining student progress and attainment throughout the year.
- Each student will have an individual report generated for them after each assessment.
- This data will be represented in chart form and will show analysis based on internal and external benchmarks.
- An overall school report will be generated based on attainment and progress for each year group and level.
- There is a comparison report between the schools according to the curriculums, Grades, Boys & Girls, SEN and the countries.
- The Growth reports available also to measure the progress trends over time.
- The assessments for Arabs and Non-Arabs from Grade 1 to Grade 12.
ABT Assessments are standardized assessments built based on the international standards for Arabic and Islamic and cover all the four skills for Arabic (Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking) and all the six elements of Islam (The Holy Qur’an and Hadeeth, Islamic values and Principles, Islamic law and Etiquettes, Seerah and Islamic figures, Faith and Identity and Belonging)
ABT assessments provide professional reports like Students mark sheet, Attainment report, The summary report to write SEF, Progress within the academic year report, The progress Year to Year report, The Progress Trends over time report, The student report within the academic year, The student growth report, The combined report (per the phases, Key stages, primary, Secondary …. etc.) and the comparison report.
ABT Assessments provide valid data to help the school know the right level of attainment, and then the schools will use these data to measure the progress within the academic year and trends over time.