2nd Saudi Education Technology Summit 2023
As policies stemming from Saudi Vision 2030 are put into play, the education sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is witnessing a rapid transformation. However, quality in education requires the right people, with the right skills as well as implementation of appropriately designed curricula and teaching programs to be taught in the right way.
The 2nd Saudi Education Technology Summit taking place from 10 & 11 September 2023 under the theme “A Balanced Approach” offers school leaders an opportunity to get fresh insights, practical strategies and actionable concepts for teaching and leading whether you're an administrator, teacher leader, and classroom or support staff.
In-line with the developments in Saudi Arabia, the objective of this conference is to provide a platform for educators in Saudi Arabia to network, learn new ways to approach challenges and take away fresh ideas on how to stay inspired and motivated every day to ensure children receive the best possible education. This conference will help attendees to develop skills and present ideas that can be used in both the classroom and workplace. Leading solution providers will showcase real-world tips and techniques for implementing technology to enhance current teaching styles to improve the overall learning experience for both students and teachers.
Key benefits of attending
- Learn how to empower future leaders through innovative learning and teaching ways to enhance their current skillset
- Gain sights on the practical application of the latest technologies that can help in teaching and learning environment
- Get access to actionable concepts on how improve stakeholder engagement with staff and students to create a successful new learning space.
- Hear from trusted educators in the region and take away actionable strategies that will deliver personalized teaching experience for your students
Why you must attend #saudiedutech
- Meet education leaders & apply actionable digital transformation techniques in your journey Benefit from the infinite networking opportunities with digital transformation experts. Equip yourselves with the latest technologies and best practices in education
- Find the right partners & Solutions Meet global technology solution providers. Understand how they can customize their solutions fitting your needs ensuring maximum ROI and operational excellence
- Get Involved Invest time in endless knowledgeable discussions around successful journeys in government digital transformation
- Fulfil your quest to achieve vision 2030 Learn from Education influencers about artificial intelligence, data analytics, emerging technologies, strategic plans and innovative solutions that can lead you to actionable education transformation program achievements
Who should attend
- Teachers, Professors
- Head of Schools, Principals, Deans
- Head of Admissions
- Head of Marketing
- Pedagogical experts
- Design Thinking experts
- Education Consultants
- Facilities Management
- Chief Digital Officers/ CIOs/IT Heads
- Digital Learning Heads/Directors
- E-Learning and Distance Learning Heads
- Schools, Colleges and Universities Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer,Chief Information Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Investment Officers, Deans, Vice Deans, Professors, Associate Professors, Business Schools, Computer Sciences, Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship, Creativity, Innovation, Education Technologies, E-Learning, STEM Education, Medical Education, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Emerging Technologies, Digital Transformation, Information Technology, Investments, Student Affairs, Policy Makers, Regulation, Research, Talent Development, Electronic Learning, Distance Learning
- Regulators and Government Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Director Generals, Secretary Generals, Digital Content, Research & Innovation, Policy, School Policies, Higher Education, STEM Education, Regional Education
- Virtual Labs, Solution Providers and Investors Private Investors, Startup Owners, Education Technology, Classroom Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Cloud, Hologram Technology Providers, Online Learning, E-Learning, Augmented / Virtual Reality, Innovation Labs, Consultants, EdTech Business Development Managers.